ProgressiveT2ndtry(Edit) ProgressiveT2ndtry(Edit)

i'm diggin this but...

Some of the percussion samples like the hat and clap in my opinion should be changed to something else. Either that or modify them to feel more blended with the song.

The new instrument you have at 1:32 has a few notes that don't match with the key of the song.

Otherwise I had a great time listening to it. I really like the bass line melody and first buildup is very trance-like. Great stuff, keep up the good work

-VeXy

thunderboi2 responds:

Working on a new version as I type. I am editing the clap and replacing the hat to give it a more natural flow into the song. I am also modifying the instrument you mentioned. A new version should be up before the weekend ends. Thank you very much for your advice!

Beautiful Reality Beautiful Reality

I'm diggin your uniqueness...

i really like this. overall nice sound. It just lacks a nice qlimax. A song like this has so much more potential. I like the drums a lot they fit well. and the choice of sounds is really good!

5/5
9/10

TS - Charge TS - Charge

And this is what I think...

though certain parts seem overdone (crazy melodies etc.) I enjoyed most of it.

Good unique buildups. Keep working on buildups and effects and learn different types of buildups and combine your knowledge :)

the ending would be better if you left some seconds of emptyness (no sound) and maybe throw in a reverb for the last bit (a very very quiet reverb used only to make the ending smooth so it doesnt cut).

everything before 1:38 should be revised and possibly changed. you kinda have 2 different genres of music in 1 song. Personally i like the stuff after 1:38 a lot so maybe change the intro up.

One last thing is the crazy arpeggio after the slow part. It sounds really cool but you should consider changing a couple notes in there to make it less.. ehm... tangy.. i guess thats the word I'm looking for :)

Don't take my review as a negative review.. I'm just trying to help. I wouldn't spend all this time writing up a long review if I wasn't interested in helping out and listening to how your future music turns out.

btw i rated 5/5 ;)